Sunday, April 17, 2005

Yay!

Sorry...i seem to have been neglecting my blog a little lately.i will try and remedy this, but if not you'll just have to settle for a few half-hearted attempts every week or so.

Right, not really sure where to start, so i guess i'll just go back over each day that i've missed. will have to be in and out doing this as i really need to get some washing done!

Thursday night I managed to finish my essay at around 1am (then fri morn)...Dont think I got to sleep til quite late though, but at least it was done!yay...dint sleep much as was woken at 6am by crazy people in the years above; the manic start to our fantabulous RAG week.

Has been a good week despite the ragging itself...not the best of activities for someone such as myself, with all the people and the noise etc. One of those times where you just wanna curl up in a ball and rock gently! It was good though as I think I did quite well in spite of myself...at least raised over enough to go skydiving next month! :D

Dressing up as a cavewoman friday night was the least of my worries friday night, as I think i ended up limping home...yay me...saturday was a brilliant day, though whether or not more or less nakedness is in order is anyone's guess. for me and another small number it didnt really end, and we did not leave til the following morning (despite the big red bus leaving us many hours earlier). it was a brilliant feeling to be able to eat finally at 2pm sunday...steak is the best remedy! also got to see G that night; always a pleasure.

Monday im not really sure about to be honest. i know i went out to raise some cash, and i transformed into a bit of a wuss that evening...giving into my introverted side. ho hum.

tuesday, very uneventful, but again went out ragging (after some persuasion) and i think i slept that night pretty damn soundly. dont think there's much to say about wed or thurs either to be honest.though watching people get covered in egg, water, flour etc was fun. And besides, it's all for charity!

Friday, well, what can I say...15 pubs before 11pm; with a 7pm start...all good fun...though a little chilly to do so in a bikini. costumes were all amazing, and am looking forward to the same next year! I think this is where my immune system decided to give in to the cold i now have...ho hum. My feet are also sore as from the flip flops i was wearing...

waking up on saturday was a little odd to say the least; and there was at least one or two hours of memory loss :( (bad bad things); but i came off much better than some people, who were all a little fragile. one thing though which was worrying when i got up yesterday was the apparent loss of my wallet....oh no!but thankfully some kind blonde headed gentleman managed to find it for me - yay!

As today is sunday i am now coming to the end of my rantings...last night was a really great night...it's brilliant to see everyone dressed up (even though when i do i feel like a boy in a dress). It was the perfect way to round off a long long week of fundraising and craziness; food, wine, dancing...however heels really did not help the state of my feet in any way!it is such a relief to be in trainers again.

Not really done much today...lemips are all good though, helps with the cold! Also have been doing my washing, which i must go and dry very soon, did all my washing up and there's still plenty of the evening left.

I am also in a fantastic mood, and i really hope it will remain at least for a while :D

N is back soon, and i got another of his postcards yesterday; again made me smile. simple things as always.

one thing im not loving is burning my tongue on my dinner...not nice in the slightest :(

but i do want to end on a good note, so once again, YAY!

take care

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home