Thursday, April 07, 2005

thought i'd check in

Am feeling pretty good right now...though the week has been pretty uneventful.

have now finished ssm; woohoo! but still need to finish/submit my essay...not so woohoo...

for some reason i dont have any recollection of sunday - if i remember then i'll get back to you (probably wasn't that great anyway). monday i started back at uni, happy happy joy joy. hmmm

Went shopping again tuesday, this time not so fruitless - yay me! but that did involve parting with some of my much-valued money :(

Saw a few people tuesday night, and stole pizza even after having already eaten; for some reason i was still hungry. And talking about food, i had my groceries delivered yesterday so now my fridge is no longer empty :D i know, simple things.

hmm, such an exciting life i lead!

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home