Tuesday, April 26, 2005

the weekend

Friday night was a little odd...I was starting to get all nervous and have butterflies; it was in many ways quite a good feeling!Deciding to get an early night wasn't that great as I couldn't get to sleep for a while, but I woke up pretty early saturday.

Nick was back in the country. I was restless and fidgety. The monkey had reawoken I guess.
Breakfast was good, as the last time I was in that cafe I could barely keep anything down...And it was good to see G. Saturday was a day for seeing absent friends and new people; and also getting some reasonable grub; mmm food.

Sunday was a day of chilling, eating BBQ food and being (non-alcoholically) merry...it was also a day of pizza (yay) and filmage. Whereas yesterday was a day of lectures and rainy showers, along with sheer boredom and a few other things. For some reason I seem to be doing less and less, I should start getting a lil more pro-active.

Well today is early yet, so I'm not really sure what will happen. Guess I'll get back to you.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home