Monday, June 18, 2007

distraction

well, finally got my to do list sorted...a day late, but better than nothing!

heh, finally found one thing which can take my mind off things - facebook's 'pets' - a green bunny named Ivy who thwarts monsters like there's no tomorrow! heh...shame i cant do it all day every day really, int it?! kinda addictive too

yesterday i got my bed back and my room is relatively tidy...plus i have clean clothes - bonus!
other than that still pretty miserable...and unsure of whether or not im hungry.
spoke briefly to earlier, ran away pretty sharpish as if id poked hot coals under...

should probably start revising as first exam less than three weeks away now, hmm, but think i shall start tomorrow as i can use tonight to compose myself for the rest of the week!
why is there sooo much medicine?! crazy...

tis almost july now too, which means im getting old(er) but i guess with the coming (and going) of exams brings my opportunity to run away from it all. busy, busy, busy
i'm gonna be exhausted - already am! think i will use my free days over the summer just to sleep!

might be back later if and when im feeling a little more worse for wear - am actually at a reasonable point right now (no tears for one thing...) if you can call it that, heh.
right should prob get going. not sure what to do, but i should anyway

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home