Monday, March 07, 2005

Purpose, worry and stuff

Ok, just for a little clarity...there are a number of reasons for this site; the main two being:

For me to get a few things off my chest once in a while

For anyone who's interested; to maybe give them an idea of what's going on with me at the time...
Sorry guys, i know i can be pretty quiet sometimes, and when we're out or whatever, it's not that i'm not enjoying myself (very rarely at least) or that i don't enjoy your company, it's just who i am i guess... :)
Anyways...despite some of the things i have said here or perhaps some of the ways you see me act sometimes, i am actually ok. Most of the time the things on here are just thoughts, and a way for me to process them, just a way for me to organise things. I am really pretty content right now, on the whole...i may have my ups and downs, bu then, dont we all?!
Anyways...feel free to look on here anytime, and maybe use it if you want to keep in touch or whatever - i know i dont always come out or see you often outside of college or whatever.

Might as well as the other half of what i want to rant about...stops me doing a whole other post afterall...
Ok well, im currently worried about D, as always, and most likely due to some fault of my own our friendship has been flailing a bit as of late. Hopefully this will turn around for the better soon enough. I really dont like him to think that i dont care...

gotta go, but maybe check back in later.x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home