Friday, March 04, 2005

HooGrrnnnn...

Ok, well I finally managed to get pizza wed, though of the more expensive kind...the nearby places which deliver failed to recognise my postcode, despite it being about 10 minutes up the road!grr!
What I did get was yummy though...
Yesterday was pretty non-incidental...and managed to remeber mother's day. On that note, I seem to have incited some interest within my mother for my own topic of interest - she's been asking around and everything.
Read some more of my book when i went to bed early last night...is absolutely insane!
Woke up from a crazy arse dream this morning too...though it was pretty cool, and i almost wish the alarm hadnt gone off. If it wasnt for the snow swirling outside my window, the frozen canal and the swan, i would have been far more peeved...
Been attmpting to work all day since i got back from tutorial, though it's taken quite a while to finish, as you know me and my attention span-distractibility of a puppy on crack.
Will be at the books again all day tomorrow...damn mexico!Lots of good things intermingled with the bad next week, should be an interesting experience.
Spoke to N online earlier...which was pretty cool.
Ok, not much more to report, i dont think, so i'll leave you with that.
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home