Wednesday, March 02, 2005

haven't a clue

Right, I seem to be back again...
the fashion show was on last night, was a good night, but all the noise, people and especially the lights (and vibrations from the bass) got a bit too much, moreso towards the end.
Still can't believe he's now blonde!
TBH went well today too, but was a little exhausting...good job I'm not going out later. I think trying to limit my major social contact to one big thing a day is quite a good plan, that way I won't burn out!
Other than work, not much to do for the rest of the week, which is brilliant, as far as I'm concerned.
Regarding another matter - I think this is a very accurate way of putting things..."What about this, thinking you fit fine in the NT world, but then suddenly realizing maybe they all think I'm REALLY odd and they are just being nice... That limbo feeling can be hard, could it be that the more high functioning one is, the more inner conflict may occur, b/c then both internalized and external expectations become referenced more to NT lifestyles and acomplishments, so you are always feeling confused and falling short?" (Gracieann1).
I really don't care anymore, I am just gonna try being myself...it's probably easier that way and I can be more honest with myself as well. I even wrote down what I might tell my mum last night, but it could be a little harsh with mother's day coming up an' all, so I think i will wait a small while.
I have a good feeling at the moment, and I hope it doesn't get shaken free! Might have to get some food though, as am incredibly hungry!quite fancy pizza...
xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home